Sterling Seal and Supply Products
Sterling Seal is a distributor of O-rings which are used in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, pump, transmissions, oil and energy, machinery, and packaging.
- O-Rings and Seals: A full range of standards, metrics and custom seals including back up rings, quad rings and oil seals.
- O-Ring Cord: Vulcanized rings and extruded length.
- Industrial, automotive and plumbing kits.
- Gauge, caliper and cone measuring devices.
- Custom molded rubber parts
- Teflon o-rings, washers and extrusion
- S.B.S. Stuffing Box Sealant
- Hydraulic hose and fittings; couplings, service and repair
Integrity Cargo Freight Services
In 2008 the SCC aggressively invested in the freight forwarding business with the startup of the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Integrity Cargo, LLC.
- Ocean: Import and Export
- LTL logistics
- Consolidate shipments
- NVOCC licensed- non vessel operating common carrier
- Federal Maritime Commission Licensee
ADDR Properties, LLC is a real estate holding company. The LLC owns two properties. The first is a 28,000 square foot warehouse facility in Neptune, NJ and is occupied by Sterling Seal to conduct its operations, as well as by other tenants.
- Cliffwood Beach, NJ; 10,000 square feet, office/industrial
- Neptune, NJ; 28,000 square feet, office/industrial
Q5 Ventures, LLC is the landlord for the Sterling Seal, FL division. The 5,000 square foot facility was designed and built for the Company's operations. It is currently looking for a larger facility.
- Apopka, FL; 5,000 square feet, office/industrial